Based in Dublin
- Support and assist the Senior Health & Safety Officer
- Completing on-site safety inspections, ensuring standards are maintained and that any remedial actions are being addressed. Creating and distributing method statements and risk assessments for site works. Holding meetings – site H&S, safety committee
- Reviewing training needs and booking courses where necessary
- Carrying out site inductions and toolbox talks and registering details
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant environmental legislation
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are followed, monitoring of compliance with Site Rules
- Compiling registers of training records
- Liaising with Site Managers to ensure Health and Safety documentation is up to date
- Participate in accident/incident investigations, report writing and follow-up on corrective actions.
- Completing emergency drills.
- Management and filing of statutory inspections.
- Completing inspections on plant and equipment, e.g. scaffolding, fall protection equipment, etc.
- H&S Qualification – Nebosh, Cert in H&S, H.Dip SHWW
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation.
- Candidate must be proactive and self- motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating a positive, enthusiastic and approachable manner.
- 1-2 years’ Health & Safety experience in the construction industry ideally within Formwork
- Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
If you are interested in this role, please apply to email@example.com or call 01 565 48890