Greeneform was founded in 2000 by our CEO John Greene. He had a vision of providing to clients a committed, safety conscious, reliable business that would go that extra mile for their clients.
That vision quickly became a reality and Greeneform is now a well-established, dedicated Formwork company providing mainly large reinforced in-situ framed buildings. Greeneform also specializes in Concreting, Waterproofing and steel fixings.
We understand the importance of certain factors in a company to gain trust and recognition within our sector, this is why we have a solid footing in the industry and have built up a large portfolio of loyal clients, both commercial and residential.
Making sure our clients are happy is a key point to our business and we recognize what is needed to achieve this.
• Understanding the needs of our clients and listening to what they want
• Delivering projects on time and within budget
• Implement control plans on each project to ensure Greeneform maintains performance and quality to the highest standard
• Superior management skills
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Health and safety is a priority at Greeneform, we ensure every aspect is covered to achieve a safe working environment.
• Eliminate workplace hazards
• Carrying out risk assessments and regular Audits with our safety officer on site
• Fully compliant with all health and safety legislations
• Promoting a strong health and safety culture throughout our company
• Health and safety policy: click here.
The people within a business are a key part of a business, quality work is only ensured with quality employees, it is paramount that we ensure we provide a happy and safe environment for our employees.
• Developing our skilled employees and ensuring all our workers are fully trained and competent, reaching their full potential.
• Ensuring our employees are happy in their work and this will reflect in our products
• Employing personnel of a high calibre and skills
• The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.
We are aware of the impact our industry can affect the environment, so as a company we ensure we are responsible for minimal environmental damage or disruption. Click here to read our environmental policy.